The aim of the ETCEI 2023 Conference is to highlight the synergies and results of the cooperation of academic and research institutions and their researchers with entrepreneur entities in cutting-edge technology fields.
The conference program will include presentations of results in both oral and poster format as well as discussion panels. The best papers, technologies and industrial doctorates will be awarded by the Organizing Committee of the conference. In parallel, a career day will be organized for the University students to facilitate the connection and the transition to the ICT industry.
Conference submissions can be:
- up to two (2) pages for Technical Papers/Reports
- four (4) up to six (6) pages for Scientific/Research papers.
The papers submitted will be reviewed by an international scientific committee. The working language is English. The accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings (indexed in Scopus & Google Scholar).
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
- Architectures, Frameworks, Techniques and Protocols for Intelligent Edge/Fog Processing
- Edge Solutions Towards 5G Integration
- Smart Applications of Edge/Fog Computing: Smart Cities, Smart Buildings, Digital Twins, Smart Mobility etc.
- Sensor and Sensor interfacing Technologies
- Edge AI And Machine Learning at the Edge
- Novel Applications and Case Studies with Edge and Fog Computing for IoT
- Hardware Design and Prototyping for Edge Intelligence and Computing
- IoT and Edge-Oriented Software Development Processes and Quality Metrics
- Simulation and Analysis Techniques for Edge Intelligence
- Energy Optimization for Edge Devices
- Digitalization / Optimization
- New Technologies & Environmental Protection
- Deployment, Management and Maintenance of Edge Intelligent Systems
- Circuits and Systems for Edge applications
- Electric Vehicles & Electromobility
- Energy Storage Systems
The EDGE 2023 call for papers is also available for download from this LINK.
The paper template (i.e. for Technical Papers/Reports, and Scientific/Research papers) is available in this link: LINK
The paper presentation template is available in this link: LINK
The poster template is available in this link: LINK