The aim of the ETCEI 2023 Conference is to highlight the synergies and results of the cooperation of academic and research institutions and their researchers with entrepreneur entities in cutting-edge technology fields.
The conference program will include presentations of results in both oral and poster format as well as discussion panels. The best papers, technologies and industrial doctorates will be awarded by the Organizing Committee of the conference. In parallel, a career day will be organized for the University students to facilitate the connection and the transition to the ICT industry.
Conference submissions can be up to two (2) pages for Technical Papers/Reports, or up to to six (6) pages for Scientific/Research papers.
The papers submitted will be reviewed by an international scientific committee. The working language is English. The accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings (indexed in Scopus & Google Scholar).
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
- Architectures, Frameworks, Techniques and Protocols for Intelligent Edge/Fog Processing
- Edge Solutions Towards 5G Integration
- Smart Applications of Edge/Fog Computing: Smart Cities, Smart Buildings, Digital Twins, Smart Mobility etc.
- Sensor and Sensor interfacing Technologies
- Edge AI And Machine Learning at the Edge
- Novel Applications and Case Studies with Edge and Fog Computing for IoT
- Hardware Design and Prototyping for Edge Intelligence and Computing
- IoT and Edge-Oriented Software Development Processes and Quality Metrics
- Simulation and Analysis Techniques for Edge Intelligence
- Energy Optimization for Edge Devices
- Digitalization / Optimization
- New Technologies & Environmental Protection
- Deployment, Management and Maintenance of Edge Intelligent Systems
- Circuits and Systems for Edge applications
- Electric Vehicles & Electromobility
- Energy Storage Systems
The EDGE 2023 call for papers is also available for download from this LINK.
Paper Preparation & Submission Guidelines
ETCEI2023 Submission Instructions
Authors from industry, academia and research institutions are invited to submit original scientific contributions to the ETCEI 2023 Conference. Submitted papers must follow the provided paper template and author guidelines. Full manuscripts of up to 6 (and not less than 2) pages will be accepted. Submissions should include 5 keywords related to the conference topics. All full papers will be peer-reviewed by the ETCEI 2023 International Scientific Committee.
At least one Author per paper needs to be registered for the conference during upload of camera-ready versions.
To submit the Conference full papers, the Authors are kindly invited to login into their EasyChair account in the paper submission section; then please press on “Add file”, and submit the full paper file in .pdf format.
For the Authors convenience, here is the link at Easychair: LINK
For any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The paper template in WORD format is available in this link: LINK